Notes: Make sure you installed the Driver for USB before continuing below steps:
- Download the latest Software version for MAC or Windows if it’s not installed yet.
- Install USB Driver if it’s not installed yet.
- Download the Firmware in Zip format.
- Unzip to get the *.hex file.
- Unplug Remote Receiver (SBUS, JR, …) if it was plugged to gimbal.
- Connect to your Mac or PC.
- Power on.
- Run the software and select Upgrade.
- Follow Steps on the screen.
- Disconnect and connect again to reset the controller.
- Go to CONFIG –> EXPERT –> set DEFAULT –>WRITE