No products in the cart.
1. How much weight can the H16 hold?
The maximum payload of the H16 is 7.25 kgs (16 lbs).
2. What kind of cameras does the H16 support?
List Camera Compatibility(*) with Gremsy H16:
Gremsy H16 is not designed to be compatible with a finite or specific list of cameras.
Compatibility is determined by a combination of weight, size and shape of the entire camera/ lens/ accessories setup.
Cinema Cameras (non-comprehensive list)
- RED Series: RED Epic, RED Scarlet, RED Weapon, RED Helium, RED Raven
- ARRI Alexa Mini
- Canon C100 (mk I - II), C300 (mk I - II), C500 (mk I - II)
- Blackmagic URSA Mini, Blackmagic Cinema 4K
- Sony F5, F55, FS5, FS7, FS100, FS700
DSLR + Mirrorless (non-comprehensive list):
- Canon 1Dc, 5D Mk I - IV
- Nikon D810, D800, D500, D5
- Sony A7S (mk I - II), A7r (mk I - II)
- Panasonic GH3, GH4, GH5
3. How much weight of Gremsy H16 in handheld?
It weighs 2.6 kgs (5.73 lbs).
4. Is it difficult to balance the gimbal and camera?
No, it is easy. It takes only 5 minutes to setup and balance.
Enter your email to be notified when this product is back in stock!
Subscribe for all Latest